Many companies are struggling because of COVID-19. But what’s the key to not just surviving, but thriving after the pandemic? On today’s Aim to Win podcast, we have guests Vincent Serpico and Jennifer Cumbe of the Founders Workshop, a specialized software development company that helps start-ups bring their ideas to life. Serpico and Cumbe shared with us strategies that could help keep business afloat now, and to thrive in the next phase. They also talked about their passion for working with founders, who they see as men and women on a mission to change the world by doing something no one has ever done before.
- A founder is someone who is changing the world, somebody that’s on a mission to do something that nobody has ever done before.
- The importance of engaging in projects and compromising by exchanging ideas on a deep level.
- The possibility of transitioning businesses to a digital format.
- No matter how early you are on your founder’s journey, there is always something that you can offer to others.
- Solid revenue and traction as the new trend in angel investing.
Join our virtual Mastermind group!
Follow us on Instagram