Learning how to create a powerful and secure relationship with money is definitely not an easy task. Luckily, today on Aim to Win we have Lindsay Lawless, a Money Consciousness Coach who helps women to feel confident through owning their personal and business finances. Also, Lindsay uses her vast financial knowledge to help women heal their money trauma and create sustainable wealth.
- Lindsay’s journey from having a normal nine to five job in accounting, to following her own passion for empowering people and building her own business called Lawless Balance.
- The importance of setting up your business identity and separating personal finances from business finances when wanting to grow and scale as an entrepreneur.
- Lindsay shares a learning lesson when searching for investor opportunities: always ask for feedback, since it will help you grow a better business model.
- When starting a business, Lindsay thinks it’s important to choose the right and necessary people for your team: you are not an expert in all fields and you’ll need some help.
- Lindsay’s book, “Heal Money Trauma & Create Sustainable Wealth,” revolves around the fact that it’s key to leave our inherited negative beliefs towards money behind, in order to build a new healthy relationship with money.
- Even though saving money is important, Lindsay believes that what’s really going to bring wealth into your life is investing it in a business, venture or whatever your choice is.