Deciding to start a company on your own is a huge game-changer, and if you’re lucky, you may encounter a new path to success. This is what happened to today’s guest, Skyler Ditchfield. Skyler is the CEO of GeoLinks, a telecommunications company which has been ranked as one of the 5000- fastest growing companies in America according to Inc. Magazine. Want to know how Skyler did it? Listen up!
- Skyler talks about his journey from attempting to build various businesses which at the end did not work out, to co-founding his own company that is now a huge success.
- The importance of always staying true to yourself and beliefs, even if that means dismissing others’ advice.
- Although finance accounting might seem like a painful responsibility, it is an absolute necessity, especially for small businesses.
- Skyler gives us a hint of what the future of his company looks like, which really excites him because it includes building a radio platform which is going to be three years ahead of its competition!
- Even though Skyler has been inside the entrepreneurial world for almost 10 years, he is finding a refreshing energy and excitement to continue growing his company.